- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- WEB DESIGN
Greenhouse Graphics, LLC creates collaborative relationships with clients so they can...
• Save Themselves Time; so they can focus on other priorities
• Eliminate Their Efforts; of learning new software and industry jargon
• Increase Their Business Revenue; by creating ideal client specific materials
...and with many eco-friendly options to choose from!
Owner Chana Monahan established Greenhouse Graphics, LLC in 2002 with a focus on offering and educating clients about environmentally friendly marketing solutions.
We work with other professionals (writers / photographers / social media / SEO, etc) to offer a complete line of options to achieve optimal, professional results.
How Greenhouse Graphics, LLC is unique:
• Honest, fun and enthusiastic personality
• Inspire clients by enrolling them in possibilities
• Take the time to truly learn about the client and their business
• Genuine passion in educating clients about environmentally responsible marketing solutions
• Promotes local, and CT vendors
Greenhouse Graphics, LLC offers:
• Overall project management
• Attention to detail / high quality of work
• Educating clients about the marketing process and how it relates to their business growth
• Graphic design (logos / any printed material)
• Printing of designed pieces (standard / eco-friendly)
• Website design / development / maintenance
• Website Hosting (standard / solar)
• Domain name registration
• Email & Social Media campaigns (set-up / maintenance)
• Promotional items (standard / eco-friendly)
We do not operate as a 24/7 "drive-through" design service; or take on projects because a client wants a specific marketing material "just because" everyone else has it.
Instead, we collaboratively work with them to provide the best solution for their situation, in the highest quality possible.
We are a PC based company who utilizes:
• Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Contribute)
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• CoffeeCup programs to enhance design and functionality of web sites
Chana Monahan has 20 years experience as a creative designer, and helping companies express themselves and gain public visibility; via print and online avenues.
She has been a solo-preneur for the last 11 years and counting.
Northwestern CT Community College (NCCC), Winsted, CT
• A.S. Computer Systems Technology
• Certificate in Desktop Publishing
Clients have said they feel:
• Heard and understood
• That their opinions matter
• Comfortable to ask questions
• That they have options
• That the products / services provided are of high value
• Litchfield County Women's Network (LCWN)
- immediate past president (2009-2012)
• Torrington Toastmasters Club
- past board member (various roles)
• Independent Creative Club